Terms and conditions
ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS - myKotty.com
The terms used herein have the following meaning:
1. Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit not being a legal person which has legal capacity under special provisions, who/which places orders in the Shop;
2. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item. 93, as amended);
3. Regulations - this Terms of Service for providing services electronically via the online shop - www.myKotty.pl;
4. Online Shop (Shop) - the Internet service available at www.myKotty.pl, through which the customer may place orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Online Shop;
6. Sales agreement - a Goods sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code concluded between Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak (conducting business activity in Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, Tax Identification Number: 889-141-59-35, REGON: 340785029, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland [www.firma.gov.pl], e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 505075782, date of entry into the register (12-09-2016) and the Client, which is concluded using the online shop;
7. Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sales - the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended);
8. Act on provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
9. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement specifying, in particular, the type and number of Goods.
II. General provisions
2.1. These Regulations define the rules of using the online shop available at www.myKotty.pl
2.2. These Regulations are the terms referred to in Article 8 of the Act on provision of electronic services.
2.3. The online shop operating at www.myKotty.pl is run by Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak who conducts business activity in Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, Tax Identification Number: 889-141-59-35, REGON: 340785029, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland [www.firma.gov.pl], date of entry into the register (12-09-2016).
2.4. These Regulations define in particular:
a.) rules for making registration and using the account within the online shop;
b.) terms and conditions for electronic booking of goods available in the online shop;
c.) terms and conditions for electronic orders placed in the online shop;
d.) rules of concluding sales agreements with the use of the services provided in the Online Shop.
2.5. Using the online shop is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a.) Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later with enabled cookies, or
b.) Mozilla FireFox version 4.0 or later with enabled cookies, or
c.) Google Chrome version 1.0 or later with enabled cookies, or
2.6. To use the online shop the customer should have access to a computer or an end-device with Internet access.
2.7. In accordance with applicable laws Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people who are 18 years of age or older. Potential customers shall be notified of the above.
2.8. Customers can get access to these Regulations at any time via a link found on the main site www.myKotty.pl, and download it to make a print.
2.9. Information about the Goods given in the online shop, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics, and prices, are an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
III. Rules for using the Online Shop
3.1. To use the Online Shop the customer must register on the website.
3.2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form available on one page of the Shop.
3.3. A condition of the registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal information marked as mandatory.
3.4. Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak shall have the right to deprive the customer the right to use the online shop, and may limit its access to part or all of the resources at the online shop with immediate effect if the Customer breaches the Regulations and, in particular, if the Customer:
a.) provided untrue, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties, when making the registration,
b.) violated personal rights of third parties, in particular, personal rights of other customers of the online shop using the website,
c.) commits other behaviours that are considered by Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak.
3.5. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Shop cannot register again without prior consent of Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak.
3.6. To ensure safety of transmission of messages and data as part of the services provided within the Site the online shop takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the seriousness of safety of services, in particular, measures to prevent acquisition and modification of personal data transmitted over the Internet by unauthorized people.
3.7. The customer shall be obliged to:
a.) abstain from delivering content prohibited by law, for example, content that promotes violence, defamatory content or content violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b.) use the online shop without disturbing its functioning, in particular, through the use of specific software or devices,
c.) refrain from actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial content within the shop (spam)
d.) use the online shop without major inconvenience to other customers and to Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak,
e.) use any content contained in the online shop only for personal use.
f.) use the online shop in accordance with the rules in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of use of the Internet.
IV. Sales Agreement conclusion procedure
4.1. Information about the Goods given in the online shop, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics, and prices, are an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
To conclude the Sales Agreement through the online shop the customer must go to the website www.myKotty.pl, choose the goods and their quantity, take technical steps based on the displayed messages and information available on the site.
4.2. The customer selects the Goods ordered by adding them to the shopping cart.
4.3. When placing the Order - until pressing the "Order" button - the customer can modify the input data and the selected Goods. To do so, the customer must follow the messages and information available on the site.
4.4. After the Customer using the Online Shop provides the necessary data there will be a summary of the Order to be placed. The summary of the Orders shall include the following information:
a.) concerning the Agreement,
b.) unit and total price of the ordered Goods or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any)
c.) chosen payment method,
d.) chosen delivery method,
e.) delivery time,
4.5. To send the Order it is necessary to accept the Regulations, provide personal information marked as mandatory, and press the "Place Order" button.
4.6. When the Customer places the Order it signs a declaration of its intention to conclude the Sales Agreement with Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak Sale in accordance with the Regulations.
4.7. After placing the Order, the customer receives an e-mail entitled "myKotty.pl - confirmation of receipt of the order" that contains the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
4.8. The Agreement shall be considered concluded from the moment of the customer's receipt of the e-mail referred to above.
4.9. The sales agreement is concluded in Polish, and its content complies with the Regulations.
4.10. Customers can get access to these Regulations at any time via a link found on the main site www.myKotty.pl, and download it to make a print.
4.11. Consolidation, protection, and sharing of data on orders, General Conditions (Regulations of the online shop) takes place via e-mail.
5.1. The Goods are sent to the address indicated by the customer when placing the Order. For shipping to countries outside the List below please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the delivery cost.
5.2. Delivery of the ordered goods is done through a courier company. Delivery costs are as follows:
VI. Prices and payment methods
6.1. Prices for the Goods are given in British pounds and include all components, including VAT (with the rate height), customs and any other components.
6.2. The customer can pay the price:
b.) using credit cards (Maestro and VISA) through the PayPal service - the credit card is charged at the time of making the payment,
c.) by a bank transfer to the bank account number PL90 1140 2004 0000 3912 0492 8810, Kod BIC/SWIFT BREXPLPWMBK
VII. Right of withdrawal from agreement
7.1. Only the customer who is also a consumer shall be entitled to a 14-day deadline for withdrawal.
7.2. The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without stating any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the agreement shall expire after 14 days from the date on which the customer comes into possession of things or a third party other than the courier company and a person indicated by the customer comes into possession of things.
7.3. To exercise the right of withdrawal the customer must inform us by post at Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak, Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, or via e-mail email@example.com about its decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or via e-mail).
7.4. The customer can use the model withdrawal form which was sent in an e-mail with the confirmation of your purchase but it is not mandatory.
To keep the deadline for withdrawal the customer should send a piece of information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the agreement before the deadline for withdrawal passes.
7.5. Effects of withdrawal from agreement
a.) If the customer withdraws from this agreement we shall reimburse all payments received from you, including the delivery costs of the goods (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the customer's choice of a different type of delivery than the least expensive normal delivery offered by us) immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about the customer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this agreement. Payments shall be returned using the same payment method that the customer had used for the initial transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the customer shall not incur any fees due to the return.
b.) The Goods shall be received by us - you shall be informed of the date of receipt. The returned Goods should be packed in the original cardboard or a suitable way to ensure that no damage is made to the shipment during transport. Our company shall cover the costs associated with receiving the Goods.
c.) The customer shall be only responsible for the decrease in the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
VIII. Complaints about the Goods
8.1. As a seller, Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak is liable to the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22  of the Civil Code under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular, Article 556 and Article 556  - 556  and the following articles of the Civil Code.
8.2. Complaints under infringement of rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak shall investigate each complaint within 14 days. If a complaint is not investigated within the specified period it means it is recognized as justified.
IX. Complaints concerning provision of electronic services
9.1. Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak shall undertake actions to ensure correct operation of the shop to the extent that results from its technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
9.2. The customer shall be obliged to immediately notify Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Shop.
9.3. The customer may inform about any irregularities related to the functioning of the Shop in writing to the following address: Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak, Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, POLAND, or via e-mail to the address email@example.com or using the contact form.
9.4. In the complaint the customer should provide their name, mailing address, nature and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Shop.
9.5. Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak shall consider each complaint within 14 days. If a complaint is not investigated within the specified period it means it is recognized as justified.
X. Settlement of disputes and final provisions
10.1. The customer who is a consumer may, if interested, use extrajudicial means of settling complaints and pursuing claims. Any disputes concerning online orders can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection through a process before the arbitration court at the Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of extrajudicial settlement of disputes and submit its complaint via the EU's Internet platform (ODR) available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
10.2. If the consumer is not interested in the possibility to use extrajudicial methods of settling disputes, any disputes arising between Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak and the consumer shall be taken to courts competent in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
10.3. Any disputes arising between Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak and the customer, who is not a consumer, shall be taken to a court competent for the seat of Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak.
10.4. To all matters not regulated herein the regulations of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on electronic services, and other relevant provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
The online shop ("Service") operating at www.myKotty.pl is run by Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak who conducts business activity in Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, Tax Identification Number: 889-141-59-35, REGON: 340785029, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland [www.firma.gov.pl], date of entry into the register (12-09-2016) ("Administrator").
Legal basis for processing personal data:
Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak processes personal data and sensitive data on the basis of law, including
- the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 - unified text)
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and computer systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws of 1 May 2004).
Please read these terms and conditions before using the Service. By using the Service you acknowledge acceptance of these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register in the Administrator's Service.
1. Administrator - Design for Cats Marta Pietrusiak running a business activity in Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, Tax Identification Number: 889-141-59-35, REGON: 340785029, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland [www.firma.gov.pl], date of entry into the register - 12-09-2016, which provides electronic services, stores, and accesses information in user devices.
2. Cookies - computer data, in particular, small text files saved and stored on devices through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator's Cookies - cookies published by the Administrator that are related to the provision of services by the Administrator electronically through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies published the Administrator's partners through the website of the Service.
5. Service - a website or a web application under which the Administrator runs the website operating at http://myKotty.pl
6. Device - an electronic device through which the user gains access to the Service.
7. User - an entity for which electronic services may be provided or with which an electronic services provision agreement can be concluded in accordance with the Regulations.
Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the user's device. In particular, viruses or other unwanted software or malware will not be uploaded to the user's device. These files allow identifying the software used by the User and adapt the Service to each user individually. Cookies typically contain the name of the source domain of the files, their storage time on the user's Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a) Session Cookies: they are stored on the user's Device and remain there until the end of the session in a given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of a given Device. The session cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
b) Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the user's Device and remain there until they are deleted. When the session of a given browser ends or a Device is turned off the cookies are not deleted from the Device. The session cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
3. The user can limit or disable the access of cookies to its Device. If the user selects this option the use of the Service is possible, however some functions which require cookies by their nature will not be available.
Purposes of Cookies
1. The Administrator uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Service - adaptation of content of the Service's websites to User preferences, and optimization of the use of the Service's websites;
b) analyses, research and audit - collecting general and anonymous statistical data, creating anonymous statistics via analytical tools to help understand how users of the Service benefit from the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
c) provision of advertising services - presentation of advertising messages adapted to User preferences;
2. The Administrator uses its external Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Service - adaptation of content of the Service's websites to User preferences, and optimization of the use of the Service's websites; (administrator - IAI S.A. branch in Szczecin);
b) analyses, research and audit - collecting general and anonymous statistical data, creating anonymous statistics using analytical tools - Google Analytics - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. branch in USA;
c) provision of advertising services - presentation of advertising messages adapted to User preferences using analytical tools Google Adwords - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. branch in USA, Adpilot Sp. z o.o. branch in Warszawa
Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or gaining access using Cookies
1. The User can change the settings for Cookies at any time by specifying the conditions of their storage and gaining access to the user's Device using Cookies. The User can make Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the web browser settings or by using configuration of the service. These settings can be changed so as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform the User whenever Cookies are uploaded to its Device. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the features available in the web browser.